**DO NOT REGISTER HERE IF YOU REGISTERED LAST YEAR** We have a new process this year and we retained profiles from last year. If you register again and you have an existing profile, the new duplicate will not be processed. Please try to sign in with your previous credentials.
By completing this registration process you acknowledge and agree that Northwest ISD will run a criminal background check as a condition to approving you to volunteer. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the District may periodically re-run such criminal background check for as long as you continue volunteering in our schools.
If for any reason we do not approve you to volunteer we will notify you and if you request, provide the information used in making our decision along with details of how to dispute any background results with the credit reporting agency that provided them to us.
If you are unwilling for Northwest ISD to perform a background check do not proceed with this registration.
To register please follow these steps:
- Complete all required fields.
- Provide a valid email address.
- Allow up to 72 hours to process your background check.
- Approved volunteers will receive an email confirmation.
- You must be 18 or over to complete a background check to become an NISD volunteer. If you are 18 years of age and a student within Northwest ISD who would like to volunteer, contact your campus' Green Cord program coordinator.
- Contact NISD Partners in Education at 817-215-0172 for questions or concerns.